DIGITAL AD OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
LOCATION: MILWUAKIE, OR
Pamplin Media Group is looking for Digital Ad Operations Specialist. You will be tasked to develop, implement, track, and optimize all advertisers’ digital media plans while ensuring that each advertiser client receives the highest level of service and is treated as a valued partner.
What you will do:
- Manage and implement upcoming and ongoing ad campaigns to be displayed across Pamplin Media Group’s 24 community newspaper websites.
- Manage and implement upcoming and ongoing ad campaigns utilizing digital agency products.
- SEO, SEM, Programmatic Digital Campaigns, Website Design and maintenance and more.
- Assist our Digital Sales Manager in creating media plans/proposals for advertiser based on their unique targets and goals.
- Analyze and adjust campaign performance and goals based on client feedback.
- Create and deliver advertising reports for completed and ongoing campaigns to associated advertiser’s sales representative.
- Educate and explain campaign reports to sales representatives so they have the knowledge of how the campaign performed to try and sell more advertising to the client.
- Verify that all clients have been billed properly for all services provided to them on a month-to-month basis.
- Design and create digital ads on behalf of the advertiser using agency products to be displayed across our local and extended audience websites.
What we are looking for:
- Organizational skills with the ability to balance many tasks efficiently and effectively.
- A can-do positive and friendly attitude, and the ability to be flexible as your position may grow and change.
- Ability to articulate digital media advertising and industry best practices.
- Strong ability to conceptualize, develop and present digital media strategies and tactical plans that deliver goals set by clients, providing optimization and recommendations to the client throughout the campaign process.
- Proven ability to adapt strategies and new ad products, processes and technologies with a sound competency and understanding of current digital/social media industry practices.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Ad Server (DFP), Social Media, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite and advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills desired.
This full-time position is based at Pamplin’s headquarters in Milwaukie, OR and is paid an hourly wage plus commission. Pamplin Media Group offers a generous benefits plan that includes paid holidays, vacations and sick time, as well as health, vision and dental care.
To apply for this rewarding opportunity, please send a resume, cover letter and if applicable, creative portfolio of work to Shelli Lundgren, Digital Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.